收藏!双语要点版政府工作报告来了
一、2023年工作回顾
新冠疫情防控实现平稳转段、取得重大决定性胜利,全年经济社会发展主要目标任务圆满完成,高质量发展扎实推进,社会大局保持稳定,全面建设社会主义现代化国家迈出坚实步伐。
We secured a smooth transition in epidemic response following a major, decisive victory in the fight against Covid-19. The main goals and tasks for economic and social development in 2023 were accomplished, and we made steady progress in pursuing high-quality development, maintained overall social stability, and made solid advances in building a modern socialist country in all respects.
——经济总体回升向好。
—Overall economic recovery and growth were boosted.
——现代化产业体系建设取得重要进展。
—Significant progress was made in building a modernized industrial system.
——科技创新实现新的突破。
—New breakthroughs were made in scientific and technological innovation.
——改革开放向纵深推进。
—Reform and opening up were deepened.
——安全发展基础巩固夯实。
—The foundations for secure development were further consolidated.
——生态环境质量稳中改善。
—The environment saw steady improvements.
——民生保障有力有效。
—People’s wellbeing was ensured.
一年来,我们深入学习贯彻党的二十大和二十届二中全会精神,按照党中央决策部署,主要做了以下工作。
Last year, we thoroughly studied and implemented the guiding principles from the 20th CPC National Congress and the second plenary session of the 20th CPC Central Committee. We mainly carried out the following work in accordance with the decisions and plans of the Party Central Committee:
一是加大宏观调控力度,推动经济运行持续好转。
1. We strengthened macro regulation and promoted steady economic recovery and growth.
二是依靠创新引领产业升级,增强城乡区域发展新动能。
2. We promoted industrial upgrading through innovation and gained new momentum for coordinated urban-rural and regional development.
三是深化改革扩大开放,持续改善营商环境。
3. We deepened reform, expanded opening up, and continued to improve the business environment.
四是强化生态环境保护治理,加快发展方式绿色转型。
4. We stepped up efforts to protect and improve the environment and accelerated the transition to a model of green development.
五是着力抓好民生保障,推进社会事业发展。
5. We made every effort to ensure public wellbeing and advanced the development of social programs.
六是全面加强政府建设,大力提升治理效能。
6. We worked to improve government performance across the board and redoubled efforts to enhance governance.
中国特色大国外交全面推进。
We advanced major-country diplomacy with Chinese characteristics on all fronts.
二、2024年经济社会发展总体要求和政策取向
要在以习近平同志为核心的党中央坚强领导下,以习近平新时代中国特色社会主义思想为指导,全面贯彻落实党的二十大和二十届二中全会精神,按照中央经济工作会议部署,坚持稳中求进工作总基调,完整、准确、全面贯彻新发展理念,加快构建新发展格局,着力推动高质量发展,全面深化改革开放,推动高水平科技自立自强,加大宏观调控力度,统筹扩大内需和深化供给侧结构性改革,统筹新型城镇化和乡村全面振兴,统筹高质量发展和高水平安全,切实增强经济活力、防范化解风险、改善社会预期,巩固和增强经济回升向好态势,持续推动经济实现质的有效提升和量的合理增长,增进民生福祉,保持社会稳定,以中国式现代化全面推进强国建设、民族复兴伟业。
It is important, under the strong leadership of the Party Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping at its core, to do the following:
-
follow the guidance of Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era
-
implement the guiding principles from the Party’s 20th National Congress and the second plenary session of the 20th Party Central Committee act on the guidelines of the Central Economic Work Conference
-
adhere to the general principle of pursuing progress while ensuring stability
-
fully and faithfully apply the new development philosophy on all fronts, move faster to create a new pattern of development, and promote high-quality development
-
deepen reform and opening up on all fronts
-
achieve greater self-reliance and strength in science and technology
-
strengthen macro regulation
-
expand domestic demand and deepen supply-side structural reform
-
promote new urbanization and all-around rural revitalization in a coordinated way
-
ensure both high-quality development and greater security
-
boost economic vitality, prevent and defuse risks, and improve public expectations
-
consolidate and build momentum for economic recovery and growth
-
continue to effectively pursue higher-quality economic growth and appropriately increase economic output
-
improve the people’s wellbeing
-
maintain overall social stability These efforts will ensure that we make further progress in building a great country and advancing national rejuvenation on all fronts through Chinese modernization.
今年发展主要预期目标是:国内生产总值增长5%左右;城镇新增就业1200万人以上,城镇调查失业率5.5%左右;居民消费价格涨幅3%左右;居民收入增长和经济增长同步;国际收支保持基本平衡;粮食产量1.3万亿斤以上;单位国内生产总值能耗降低2.5%左右,生态环境质量持续改善。
The main targets for development this year are projected as follows:
-
GDP growth of around 5 percent
-
over 12 million new urban jobs
-
surveyed urban unemployment rate of around 5.5 percent
-
CPI increase of around 3 percent
-
growth in personal income in step with economic growth
-
a basic equilibrium in the balance of payments
-
grain output of over 650 million metric tons
-
a drop of around 2.5 percent in energy consumption per unit of GDP
-
continued improvement in the quality of the environment
我们要坚持稳中求进、以进促稳、先立后破。
We should adhere to the principles of pursuing progress while ensuring stability, promoting stability through progress, and establishing the new before abolishing the old.
积极的财政政策要适度加力、提质增效。
We should appropriately enhance the intensity of our proactive fiscal policy and improve its quality and effectiveness.
稳健的货币政策要灵活适度、精准有效。
We should implement a prudent monetary policy in a flexible, appropriate, targeted, and effective way.
增强宏观政策取向一致性。
We should enhance the consistency of macro policy orientation.
三、2024年政府工作任务
(一)大力推进现代化产业体系建设,加快发展新质生产力。
1. Striving to modernize the industrial system and developing new quality productive forces at a faster pace
推动产业链供应链优化升级。
We will work to upgrade industrial and supply chains.
积极培育新兴产业和未来产业。
We will actively foster emerging industries and future-oriented industries.
深入推进数字经济创新发展。
We will promote innovative development of the digital economy.
(二)深入实施科教兴国战略,强化高质量发展的基础支撑。
2. Invigorating China through science and education and consolidating the foundations for high-quality development
加强高质量教育体系建设。
We will develop a high-quality education system.
加快推动高水平科技自立自强。
We will move faster to boost self-reliance and strength in science and technology.
全方位培养用好人才。
We will develop and make best use of talent in all sectors.
(三)着力扩大国内需求,推动经济实现良性循环。
3. Expanding domestic demand and promoting sound economic growth
促进消费稳定增长。
We will promote steady growth in consumer spending.
积极扩大有效投资。
We will work to increase effective investment.
(四)坚定不移深化改革,增强发展内生动力。
4. Continuing to deepen reform and boosting internal momentum for development
激发各类经营主体活力。
We will work to stimulate the vitality of market entities.
加快全国统一大市场建设。
We will move faster to build a unified national market.
推进财税金融等领域改革。
We will advance fiscal, taxation, and financial reforms.
(五)扩大高水平对外开放,促进互利共赢。
5. Pursuing higher-standard opening up and promoting mutual benefits
推动外贸质升量稳。
We will work to steadily increase the volume and raise the quality of foreign trade.
加大吸引外资力度。
We will intensify efforts to attract foreign investment.
推动高质量共建“一带一路”走深走实。
We will deepen high-quality Belt and Road cooperation and achieve solid results.
深化多双边和区域经济合作。
We will deepen multilateral, bilateral, and regional economic cooperation.
(六)更好统筹发展和安全,有效防范化解重点领域风险。
6. Ensuring both development and security and effectively preventing and defusing risks in key areas
稳妥有序处置风险隐患。
We will take prudent and well-ordered steps to address risks and hidden dangers.
健全风险防控长效机制。
We will improve the long-term mechanisms for preventing and controlling risks.
加强重点领域安全能力建设。
We will build up our capacity for security in key areas.
(七)坚持不懈抓好“三农”工作,扎实推进乡村全面振兴。
7. Making sustained efforts to deliver a good performance in work relating to agriculture, rural areas, and rural residents and taking solid steps to advance rural revitalization
加强粮食和重要农产品稳产保供。
We will ensure stable production and supply of grain and other major agricultural products.
毫不放松巩固拓展脱贫攻坚成果。
We will keep working to consolidate and expand our achievements in poverty alleviation.
稳步推进农村改革发展。
We will steadily advance rural reform and development.
(八)推动城乡融合和区域协调发展,大力优化经济布局。
8. Promoting integrated development between urban and rural areas, advancing coordinated development between regions, and optimizing regional economic layout
积极推进新型城镇化。
We will actively advance new urbanization.
提高区域协调发展水平。
We will pursue better coordinated regional development.
(九)加强生态文明建设,推进绿色低碳发展。
9.Enhancing ecological conservation and promoting green and low-carbon development
推动生态环境综合治理。
We will take comprehensive steps to improve the environment.
大力发展绿色低碳经济。
We will boost the green and low-carbon economy.
积极稳妥推进碳达峰碳中和。
We will actively and prudently work toward peaking carbon dioxide emissions and achieving carbon neutrality.
(十)切实保障和改善民生,加强和创新社会治理。
10. Ensuring and improving the people’s wellbeing and promoting better and new ways of conducting social governance
多措并举稳就业促增收。
We will take a wide range of steps to stabilize employment and increase incomes.
提高医疗卫生服务能力。
We will improve medical and health services.
加强社会保障和服务。
We will enhance social security and social services.
丰富人民群众精神文化生活。
We will enrich people’s intellectual and cultural lives.
维护国家安全和社会稳定。
We will safeguard national security and social stability.
新征程新使命,对政府工作提出了新的更高要求。
The new mission on our new journey sets a new and higher standard for what we do in the government.
深入推进依法行政。
We will fully advance law-based government administration.
全面提高行政效能。
We will improve government performance across the board.
要以铸牢中华民族共同体意识为主线,坚持和完善民族区域自治制度,促进各民族广泛交往交流交融,推动民族地区加快现代化建设步伐。
We will, with a focus on forging a strong sense of community for the Chinese nation, uphold and improve the system of regional ethnic autonomy, promote interaction, exchange, and integration among all ethnic groups, and speed up the modernization drive in ethnic minority regions.
要深入贯彻习近平强军思想,贯彻新时代军事战略方针,坚持党对人民军队的绝对领导,全面深入贯彻党委主席负责制,打好实现建军一百年奋斗目标攻坚战。
We will continue to implement Xi Jinping’s thinking on strengthening the military and the military strategy for the new era. We will remain committed to the Party’s absolute leadership over the people’s armed forces, thoroughly implement the system of ultimate responsibility resting with the chairman of the Central Military Commission, and take critical steps to meet the centenary goal of the People’s Liberation Army.
要继续全面准确、坚定不移贯彻“一国两制”、“港人治港”、“澳人治澳”、高度自治的方针,坚持依法治港治澳,落实“爱国者治港”、“爱国者治澳”原则。
We will continue to fully, faithfully, and resolutely implement the policy of One Country, Two Systems, under which the people of Hong Kong administer Hong Kong and the people of Macao administer Macao, both with a high degree of autonomy. We will remain committed to law-based governance in Hong Kong and Macao and ensure that Hong Kong and Macao are administered by patriots.
要坚持贯彻新时代党解决台湾问题的总体方略,坚持一个中国原则和“九二共识”,坚决反对“台独”分裂和外来干涉,推动两岸关系和平发展,坚定不移推进祖国统一大业,维护中华民族根本利益。
We will implement our Party’s overall policy for the new era on resolving the Taiwan question, stay committed to the one-China principle and the 1992 Consensus, and resolutely oppose separatist activities aimed at “Taiwan independence” and external interference. We will promote the peaceful development of cross-Strait relations, be firm in advancing the cause of China’s reunification, and uphold the fundamental interests of the Chinese nation.
要坚持独立自主的和平外交政策,坚持走和平发展道路,坚定奉行互利共赢的开放战略,倡导平等有序的世界多极化和普惠包容的经济全球化,推动构建新型国际关系,反对霸权霸道霸凌行径,维护国际公平正义。
We will stay committed to an independent foreign policy of peace and to peaceful development. We will remain firm in pursuing a strategy of opening up for mutual benefit. We call for an equal and orderly multipolar world and universally beneficial and inclusive economic globalization, and we are committed to promoting a new type of international relations. We will remain firm in opposing all hegemonic, high-handed, and bullying acts and upholding international fairness and justice.